Saturday 16 February 2013

BANK INTERVIEW QUESTIONS-PART.7

ENGLISH-VINGLISH interview:

If you are not attending bank(India) interviews, you 

need not read this.  SKIP THIS PAGE and Go to part -17 of how to 

face interview-behavioral interview, which is below.

Please read part 1,2 ,3,4,5 &6.( All questions relate to 2012 interviews) before reading this part-7

The interview is reported as presented by the candidate except the change in name:VIN.This may help you have a boost of confidence , even if you do not know English.We also salute this candidate's efforts.Read this to understand why we should appreciate him.



I am entered in Interview hall there three men’s and one lady sit like….
 



                                    I am sit here
VIN    : Good evening Sir’s and good evening madam !
SBI-1   : Your father agriculture labor ah! (To view my Bio data)          
VIN    : Yes! Sir
SBI      : Tell Me about your family
VIN     : My father is ......... agri labour among coconut buz  and My mother is  house wife ,also my brother name Mohan he studying           
VIN     : Sir , I like to convey one information to all sir , I am from tamil mediam and I am not fluent in English ,
SBI-     : If u want ! To speak tamil No problem !
VIN     : No ! Sir I like answer every in English ! Because this is my first interview ,this is an opportunity for me to broken my weakness !
SBI      : who’s your favorite cricketer? ( while my hobby is Cricket )
ME     : Tendulkar
SBI      : What is his serial number (T-Shirt Back side Number )
ME   : Hmmm! Sir I can’t remember this time Sorry ! (With smile )
SBI      : it’s ok , who’s got a badma bushan award in resent cricket
me     : I think Raghul Dravid !
SBI      : Only one  ?
me     : Susilkumar !
SBI      : Tell me one lady name for got it in sports
me     : (Silence ) Smile !
SBI      : Ok tell me about Olymbic 2012
me     : Its conduct on Londan ! India got 6 medals ! Susilkumar is a flag bearer !
SBI      : Any lady got it
Ram     : Ya sure sir ! Merry com and Shaina Negval  , ( I rembered Merry Com Got Padma bhusan awrd ) So tell it
me     : Sir u understand my English !
SBI      :Ya ! Tell me about banking !
me     : Banks to take the money from public for deposit and lending to public.
  SBI  :   Tell me about RBI?
Me:       RBI regulates and controls all banks ! RBI issues money , RBI Control                            Inflation through Credit   policy like CRR,SLR, Repo rate ,
 SBI: Types of bank?
  ME:  two types one is Commercial Bank another one is Development bank
Commercial banks are two types one is schedule and non schedule
Development banks like nonprofit  oriented like Nabard , EXIM bank
SBI      : About Nabard
me     : Purpose of nabard   is to develop of Agri poor people’s and rural development
me     : Can I tell one example sir ! ( SBI : ok) If former wants a tractor he go commercial bank and Nabard recommend with subsidiary 
me     : Sir! Its right sir
SBI      : You got some idea!
SBI      : What is EXIM BANK?
me     : I think this bank give loan for import and export
SBI -2  (2nd person ) : What is financial inclusion?
me     : Banks move to poor people who are not have bank a/c ,bank  to give no frill account
            Purpose of poor people development and gov! Scheme through Bank A/C
SBI      : Wat is direct transfer
me     : Sir ! (Silence ) I know only cheque ,RTGS ,NEFT transfer only
SBI      : Tell me about these things !
me    : Cheque is a instrument A/C  holder  to order to pay the payee
SBI      :  Wat is new in cheque ?
me    : Sir ! Digital Signed ! like Cheque Trankesation system
SBI      : Ok who is the president of india !
me     : Pranab Mukarji sir
SBI      : In previous he is wat
 me      : Finance Minister
SBI      : In two days before FM about something in TN ?
me       : I can’t sir because I am not read in news paper for two days in our villiage not avail newspaper
SBI      : Rebublic day Chef gust !
me     : Budan King Name : (Mispelt am Say some thing like =  Chang ,Swang )
SBI      : With smile ! How do prepare your exam
me     : Through Online like Allbanking solution and Joshjargon , Joballret.com
            Monthly Megacine like Banking cronical
SBI – 3 ( Lady ) : You must speak in tamil only for this question
me   : Sollunga medam !
SBI      : what are the qualities of leader ship !
me     : Desipline , Time mgt , Team Co ordination ,
me     : is it currect madam with smile
SBI      : OK
SBI      : Ninga en intha work vanthinga ?
me     : MAm ! Nan college mudunjathum entha field la work polamnu yosichen !
            Then I choose Banking en Na ! Nan padichathu BBM ….enaku Konjam Mgt skill and Planning and Marketting and oru paper banking pathi padichiruken !
            Athum illama intha field la Job secured , Enough salary ! Appuram enga village le Bank job na GETH nu sonnan
SBI      : All smile and intract with them selve’s
SBI-1  : Mr.Vin.... I  really appreciate you ! becoz your effort to English
And they guide me how to improve fluency and so they recommend to coaching class for English
SBI lady : Ok ivaruku finish pannirulama ?
SBI -1  : Hmmm !
me     : Shell I go sir!

Story Over  ! ……………………………
 friends, I got through interview! And watchman also encarage me ( Vaanga thambi ungaluku kandipa job kidaikum )
I am Happy ……
Suppose written test la mark kammi analum ! if I loss this job , I don’t feel !.............

No comments:

Post a Comment